Best High Quality Luxury Hoodie Manufacturer [ Turkey ]
You can get technical advice by contacting us for technical Hoodie designs in athleisure wear style.
How to find a hoodie manufacturer : As Conbello Textile, according to our deep experience of more than 35 years, medium-sized and global clothing brands ask themselves the question of a quality and good Hoodie manufacturer, at least as much as startup brands. The most important reason for this is that when clothing brands get involved, they realize that they should not only think about cheap price. Of course, it is a fact that they have suffered serious financial losses in order to fully digest this thought.
Many of our customer brands, with whom we have been working together for many years, admit that they suffered financial losses until Conbello Textile started working together.
Unfortunately, we cannot serve every brand that applies to us with a manufacturing request. Among them, we test those who have the capacity for consciousness to be successful with a special method under different criteria. We are compelled to do this because we have no other choice in the face of so much demand.
The sustainable success of your brand will be your choice between quality clothing and poor quality clothing.
Many startups, small businesses and mid-sized clothing brands are unfortunately unaware of the instruments that need to be put together to achieve a high-quality hoodie. This is quite natural. Because it is not possible to be familiar with the technical details of hoodie production unless you are personally involved in the production. To give a simple example, the fabrics of clothes such as sweatshirts and hoodies are generally between 320 grams and 450 grams. In these types of clothes where thick fabrics are used, if the sewing system and the stitch spacing are not adjusted exactly as required, visible (or invisible) defects will occur on the hoodie. Another simple mistake is not cleaning the sewing threads. The rise of the fitness clothing industry with increasing momentum has led to the entry of many new, inexperienced manufacturers into this sector, as well as clothing brands that want to get a share of this market.
It is to your advantage to read our page in the link to obtain valuable information about high quality Hoodie manufacturing.
The first thing you need to decide is whether you want a Poor Quality Hoodie or a Quality Hoodie. Undecided between a Low Quality Hoodie and an Outstanding Quality Hoodie? Let us guide you to the right decision for your ultimate comfort and style!
Consider a scenario where you choose a slightly cheaper Hoodie, but accept that the fabric will fade and pill after the first wash. And that's not all – brace yourself for poorly executed pattern printing and brand logo applications, resulting in hoodies not fitting as expected. Consider loose stitches, missing stitches, and an overall unattractive look.
And let's talk about those pesky cuffs on the sleeves and hem of the Hoodie. Low quality materials mean they won't provide the secure grip you desire and will lose their shape after just a few uses. Plus customization options for your dream Hoodie? Cheap and poor quality clothing is only about mass production and has no means of applying your brand's specific preferences.
Best custom hoodie manufacturer
Top quality Hoodie manufacture with Free Design and Technical Advice
To explain the most serious problem of start-up and small business clothing brands in one word: Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult for them to obtain quality clothing on vital issues such as design support, use of high-quality fabric, high-quality printing application, meticulous sewing work.
There are basically 2 reasons for this.
1) As a startup and small business, it is technically impossible for you to be familiar with the issues we mentioned above. To give a simple example, it is impossible for you to know exactly what high-quality fabric means in your Hoodie design for your fashion brand. Therefore, in your clothing business, which you started with enthusiasm, the Hoodie that you think is cheap, will unfortunately also result in the termination of your brand. Yes, this is such a precise and clear technical issue. Of course, we haven't yet gotten into topics such as Hoodie fabric cutting patterns and how vital the print quality is. Just the use of poor quality fabric means that all your gunpowder is already gone. And you won't even have to think about other problems anymore.
2 ) Low order quantities are not a profitable production technique for the manufacturer. So why does Conbello Textile accept low orders? The most important reason for this is to prove that it is possible for startup clothing brands to obtain the same high quality (or generally higher quality) clothing as the world's largest clothing brands. It is to consider the possibility of placing large orders in the future, when they expand their clothing brands sustainably.
Startup clothing brands and small businesses struggle to find a sustainable clothing manufacturer that can accept high quality and low order quantities. Conbello Textile completely eliminates these problems of small clothing businesses. We support high quality and moreover customizable clothes with our low quantity clothing production. We provide fully integrated manufacturing services in Turkey (Istanbul).
For more detailed information on the specific support by Conbello Textile for startup and small business apparel brands, please click this link. Or you can apply for support to the startup clothing company by using the button on our home page.
We strongly recommend that you also read our page below, which contains different and important technical information about the manufacture of hoodie designs.
As Conbello Textile, we apply a high-level quality protocol at all stages of production.
If you want a really high quality Sweatshirt or Hoodie for your clothing brand, first of all, you should have a sportswear manufacturer solution partner that you can fully trust. In fact, the Hoodie, which we will manufacture specifically for your brand, will be exactly the same quality as the product of a global sportswear brand in terms of fabric, printing and sewing workmanship. Because we manufacture for global brands that you already know.
Here, we would like to share some brief information on how and under what conditions the product should be perfect, in particular for the Hoodie. How to make a perfect Hoodie
- Most of the global sports brands use 70% cotton and 30% polyester blend fabric for Hoodie. Of course, if you wish, we can use it on 100% cotton fabric. The weight of the fabric generally varies between 320 grams and 450 grams. In addition to all these fabrics that we mentioned as hoodie fabric, we also use 550 grams of super heavyweight fabric.
- You decide on the weight and color of your hoodie fabric. Does everything look great? Actually not ! Do you know with which dyeing system the fabric is dyed? After a few washes, the color of the Hoodie fabric may begin to fade. There are two reasons why the color of the hoodie fabric fades after washing. You are the first and most important reason because you wanted to cost the least. Therefore, the hoodie fabric was dyed with the cheapest and poor quality paint and technique. Also, because you wanted a cheap hoodie, the fabric used was made from cheap and therefore poor quality yarns. And of course the problems for a cheap hoodie are not limited to these. Whatever the pressure applied on it, it will deteriorate and separate from the fabric in a very short time. So how much did the Hoodie you want to cost cheap cost after all? It actually cost an average of 5 or 10 times what you paid for. You cannot sell such a poor quality Hoodie to your customers. Your brand reputation is completely destroyed and therefore you lost all your money. But most importantly, you will lose your excitement. For this reason, there is a saying that we love so much. Free cheese is only found in a mousetrap. You must cover the necessary cost for a quality and trouble-free sportswear.
- We use all of the highest quality printing systems for the Hoodie, which we will manufacture specifically for your clothing brand. We will give you vital advice on the most suitable printing techniques when you submit your brand logo. We can use screen printing, which is one of the most used printing techniques. In addition, we do this printing technique not with a cheap and poor quality ink, but by using fully organic water-based ink. We use water-based ink that does not contain any poison in the printing systems of our sportswear
- Of course, we use not only screen printing printing system, but also quality and trend printing systems such as Puff printing, Relief printing, Silicone printing, Flexo printing, Transfer printing, High-pattern printing, in sportswear, but specifically for Hoodie. We would like to remind you that we can apply your brand logo on the Hoodie with perfect embroidery work for a high quality look in sportswear.
- Continuing to talk about the hoodie, you already know how important the details are. To give an example, we can use metal inserts in your hoodie laces (quality laces in different colors and appearances). Of course, we can add a metal eyelet to the section where these laces, that is, the ropes, pass.
- We have come to one of the most important aspects for Hoodie. You should now know that sewing workmanship will be of poor quality in a cheap hoodie sportswear. Because, the most important point in the production of cheap products is to produce extremely fast and in large quantities. After the basic information we have given above, we think you now know what to do. When you contact us, we will provide detailed information about the issues we mentioned. We produce high quality designs specific to your brand from 500 or 550 Gsm 100% Cotton fabric. Customize as you wish with our free and effective design support.
Would you like a unique and different manufacturing technique for the Hoodie you designed for your street fashion or high-end sportswear brand?
As Conbello Textile, we basically use the following printing systems in the production of high-end hoodies and sweatshirts:
In the screen printing system, which is the most frequently used printing technique in sweatshirt and hoodie designs, we use water-based ink that does not contain chemical poisons, also on thick and heavy fabrics. There are very serious differences and application differences between water-based and plastic-based screen printing. We strongly recommend that you read it.
A ) Water-based screen printing that does not contain chemical poisons :: This printing technique does not contain chemical poisons and is environmentally friendly. The most important feature is that it has a light touch feeling that can be said to be vague on the fabric surface. However, applying the water-based screen printing system requires highly technical knowledge. It is particularly difficult on thick and heavy fabrics such as the Hoodie. Apart from all these, it becomes more difficult to apply this printing system in more than one color (for example 5-6 different colors) prints. Thanks to its deep technical experience, Conbello Textile successfully applies multi-colored prints to Hoodie designs without any problems. It cannot be applied as easily as plastic-based inks. Because water-based screen printing inks dry extremely fast. It involves creating a stencil of the design and then using a mesh screen to transfer the ink to the fabric. The ink is absorbed by the fabric, resulting in a soft and breathable print. However, companies that use poor quality inks or do not cure the ink properly may end up with poor quality printing.
B ) Transfer printing: It involves printing the design on transfer paper and then transferring it to the fabric using heat. This technique is often used for designs with a lot of detail or color gradients. However, companies that use poor quality transfer paper or do not apply heat correctly may end up with poor quality printing.
C) Sublimation printing: It involves printing the design on transfer paper using special sublimation ink and then transferring it to the fabric using heat. The ink is absorbed by the fabric, resulting in a soft and breathable print. This technique is generally used for any print or design that requires a lot of color. However, sublimation printing only works on polyester fabrics, so it is not suitable for cotton or other natural fibers. In order to apply this printing system with high quality, the cotton-polyester mixture ratio should be 50% on average. Companies that use poor quality sublimation ink or do not apply heat correctly may end up with poor quality printing.
D) Silicone printing: It involves using a silicone-based ink to create an embossed or textured print. Ensuring that the silicone material adheres to different types of fabrics in a fully integrated manner requires a separate technique and experience. Conbello Textile is the world leader in silicone printing quality. We use different formulations of silicone material for different fabric types (cotton, polyester, polyamide, viscose, etc.). This technique is often used for logos or designs that require a 3D effect. However, companies that use poor quality silicone ink or do not cure the ink properly may end up with poor quality printing.
E) Embroidery: It involves sewing the design onto the fabric using a needle and thread. This technique is often used for logos or designs that require a high level of detail or a textured effect. However, the final clothing product to be obtained from companies that use poor quality yarns, do not have the experience, technical knowledge or do not digitize the design properly will result in a poor quality embroidery.
It should be noted that companies that use poor quality materials or do not apply these printing techniques correctly may result in poor quality prints. Conbello Textile adopts the highest quality Hoodie as well as fitness apparel manufacturing protocol as a whole. In this context, the production of your designs, which starts with the use of high-end fabrics, ensures that other printing methods are applied at the highest quality.
Below you can find some pages about clothing manufacturing that we think will be extremely useful.
High-End Apparel and Fitness Apparel Manufacturing
We've thought of all the details to help you launch or grow your apparel brand. We offer a fully integrated, end-to-end service that includes free Tech pack and technical advice, top quality original fabrics, high-end printing systems and meticulous craftsmanship.
Conbello Textile undertakes all transportation operations. Your products are delivered to your door. In addition, thanks to the document we will issue specifically for you, you will not pay customs tax in your country.. All you have to do is plan your sales while you wait for your products.