High quality luxury clothing manufacturer in Turkey
Global brand quality custom apparel and active wear manufacturer for startup brands
All-In-1 Clothing Manufacturer for Any Quantity and Custom
High quality end-to-end active wear manufacturing for global apparel brands, Small apparel brand businesses and Startup fitness apparel brands
ISSUES FACED BY STARTUP AND SMALL BUSINESS
The biggest and most vital problem faced by start-up clothing brands and small businesses is unfortunately that they cannot achieve high quality in their designs due to low order volumes. Also, due to the low order quantity, they cannot customize their designs as they imagine. It is almost impossible for them to obtain products containing indispensable components such as high quality fabric and advanced printing technology and meticulous sewing workmanship. Therefore, without a quality product, startups and small brands cannot achieve sustainable growth and have to close in a short time.
Conbello Textile's production system is that every product produced is of the highest quality, regardless of order quantity.
Full-service apparel production manufacturer
Below you can have a look at the problems in the production of clothes. As problems or requirements, you can also read the following 6 basic points.
1) Not being able to obtain products of a high quality.
2) To provide essential technical advice to ensure that the quality of sportswear is at the highest level. To report the technical faults of the ordering brand in products such as fitness clothing, sportswear. To give technical advice to eliminate these faults.
3) Not being able to find a real manufacturing company that will accept small order quantities and produce high quality products.
4) Not being able to find a highly experienced manufacturing company that is truly able to do a fully integrated manufacturing process. (Must have all the necessary machinery for fully integrated production)
5) Not being able to communicate directly with the real manufacturer without an intermediary company (office). The tedious paperwork in the wholesale manufacturing phase. The fact that the manufacturer of the sportswear does not help the sportswear brand that orders it to be exempt from duty in the country where it is located. Or the inability to do so due to commercial incompetence and inexperience.
6) Since you are a start-up, small or medium sized sportswear company, you cannot be expected to master all the technical issues involved in the manufacture of ready-made garments. (In fact, even medium and large brands do not have full knowledge of these technical issues). There is a need for an experienced manufacturing company that can give you technical advice and/or warnings about your designs in your brand's collection.
Conbello Textile clothing manufacturing protocol:
1) From prototyping your fitness apparel design to wholesale production, we support you as a sports apparel manufacturer free of charge. You don't have to worry about paperwork. We will also inform you about your country's customs tax benefits. For countries such as the European Union, the United Kingdom and Ireland, you won't have to pay customs duties. We will issue a certificate specifically for your company.
2) Fabric quality (Colour fixing finishing and anti-pilling finishing processes have been completed fabric: It is a series of applications applied in fabric production to prevent colour fading, lump-pilling and shrinkage after washing).
3) High quality sewing and use of product specific thread.
4) All the applications such as high quality printing (it has successfully passed all the tests and does not contain any toxic chemicals).
5) We offer free support on any technical issue you can think of, such as the overall look of your design, applying branded logos. One of these is free tech pack creation.
What are the most common problems faced by activewear brands?
Is it possible for a large-scale fitness clothing brand and a startup clothing brand to achieve the same quality in the products they offer to their customers ?. Actually both yes and no. So why such a dilemma? Without further ado, let's explain it simply. If you have an experience of about 20 years, especially in the fitness clothing textile industry, it will of course be much easier for you to obtain the products of your dreams. Because, if you have actively worked in the textile industry for 20 years, you have technical knowledge of all the components you need, for example, for a high-quality T-shirt or leggings. So is that enough? It's definitely not enough. So why ?
It is not enough to have technical knowledge to get high quality products for your clothing brand. Because fully integrated manufacturers of high-quality activewear accept high order quantities.
So how does Conbello Textile support small clothing brands and startups? Conbello Textile manufactures fully integrated end-to-end clothing with its factories in 5 different locations and 350 expert personnel in Istanbul, Turkey. The main source of income is the production of special design clothing with high order volumes of major clothing brands.
Why Conbello Textile supports small clothing businesses and start-up activewear brands
At this point, the mentality difference of Conbello Textile management emerges. If you look at the matter only commercially, of course, this support causes a financial burden and extra workload. In order to be able to manufacture the low order quantities of small businesses with the same quality as a global clothing brand, financial expenditures are made close to a part of what our customers pay. To give a simple example, there is almost no difference between the time and effort spent in manufacturing 100 T-shirts and 1000 T-shirts. Even with this simple calculation, it is of course much more profitable to produce 1000 T-Shirts instead of 100 T-Shirts.
As we mentioned at the beginning of this paragraph, a different view of the Conbello Textile management towards trade comes into play. If startup fitness clothing or apparel brands cannot offer their high-quality designs to their customers, they will never achieve successful growth. Unfortunately, entrepreneurs who want to start a great clothing brand fail even for this reason and their commercial life ends. Or they try to maintain their commercial presence by selling low quality cheap fitness wear products. However, we know and see that they achieved sustainable growth faster than they thought when they started to offer high quality clothing products to their customers, even in low order quantities, with their limited budgets.
For this reason, we use Conbello Textile's deep experience of 27 years to support small businesses and startup clothing brands. Of course, this does not mean that we support all startup clothing brands that apply to us. First, we need to be convinced that they can succeed. What is meant here is not that they have highly detailed tech pack files or designs that consist of a large collection. A customer of ours, who ordered only 200 T-shirts made of 100% Cotton fabric a few years ago, has now reached 3000 orders per month with its collection of T-shirts, leggings and Hoodies from 6 different technical fabrics and 17 different designs. (High quality technical fabrics in different weights, consisting of polyester, polyamide and cotton fabrics)
Conbello Textile makes the solution of these problems completely effortless thanks to its end-to-end fully integrated manufacturing and deep technical knowledge. We produce high quality T-shirts, Hoodies, Leggings, Vegan leather varsity jackets or all your custom clothing designs, from design to delivery to your address. We manufacture activewear based on a flawless military discipline mechanism, using all vital components for truly high-quality products.
Conbello Textile takes care of all the technical details for you to ensure that high-quality activewear products are perfect.
What are the procedures and technical protocols we apply in the manufacture of high-quality luxury activewear?
There are indispensable technical details in the production of many luxury active garments such as T-shirts, Hoodies, Leggings, Sports bras, Leather jackets. By ensuring that the product is of high quality, we can briefly summarize the technical details that need to be considered in order to meet the demands of your customers with high quality clothing expectations.
Choosing the right fabric is very important in luxury activewear production. Although the choice of cheap but poor quality fabric may seem like a good alternative at first glance, you will lose the reputation of your brand and in the end, you will suffer financial loss. For example, if the active garment in question is a vegan leather college-varsity jacket, it should not contain toxic chemicals such as phthalates and PVC. In addition, it should be taken into account that in such a case, your jacket will not be able to pass customs. The fabric should be of high quality and provide the necessary properties such as moisture retention, breathability and stretch, while being comfortable and durable at the same time. Color fastening processes and color fastness fabrics must be used in fabrics. To give a simple example of fabric selection, the polyester/polyamide fabric to be used in the Equestrian Leggings and the fabric to be used for a leggings to be used while doing yoga are very different. In addition, the sewing technique and the right choice of thread to be used in both leggings designs are a very sensitive technical issue that determines the difference between success and failure.
Fit and sizing:
Luxurious activewear should fit well and be comfortable to wear. Much attention should be paid to the drawing of the body patterns of the designs. As the target market for luxury activewear demands a high level of attention to detail, it is vital to ensure that the size is accurate and consistent across all products.
Design and construction:
The design and construction of luxury activewear must be carefully planned and executed to ensure that the product is aesthetically pleasing and functional. This includes elements such as seam placement, sewing techniques, and incorporating functional features such as pockets and ventilation.
Luxury activewear must pass performance testing to ensure it meets the required standards for its intended use. Performance testing is also very important in terms of the quality and durability of the brand logo printing system and/or printing patterns to be applied to the fabric.
Branding and packaging:
Luxury activewear should be branded and packaged in a way that conveys the luxury status of the product. All products must be packed separately and meticulously.
In general, the production of luxury activewear requires attention to detail and a focus on quality throughout the manufacturing process. The main procedure in manufacturing is not fast production, but slow but high quality manufacturing. As a luxury activewear manufacturer, Conbello Textile will be with you at all stages with its deep technical experience.
To get deep information about your thoughts and designs, you can send them directly to email@example.com, the address of our manufacturing department, to our e-mail address. Or you can visit our contact page.
Below you can find some pages about clothing manufacturing that we think will be extremely useful.
We know very well the problems faced by startups and small businesses.
We provide unmatched support for start-up brands and small businesses in the fashion industry.
About manufacturing high quality leggings and breeches for your brand of equestrian clothing, please click.
High-End Apparel and Fitness Apparel Manufacturing
We've thought of all the details to help you launch or grow your apparel brand. We offer a fully integrated, end-to-end service that includes free Tech pack and technical advice, top quality original fabrics, high-end printing systems and meticulous craftsmanship.
Conbello Textile undertakes all transportation operations. Your products are delivered to your door. In addition, thanks to the document we will issue specifically for you, you will not pay customs tax in your country.. All you have to do is plan your sales while you wait for your products.